Westfield Newmarket Auckland NZ
|Construction Value:||$790 million|
|Architect / Designer:||Scentre Group Design|
|Scope:||Design, manufacture and supply 2137 metres of Seismic Expansion Joint systems.|
|Products:||Aquo P; Aquo H; Dz HX; Py I; Py B; Si By; Si TL; Si R; Vt S; Acc G NF|
Expansion Joint Systems Supplied:
- Pyrotx Expansion Joint fire seal barrier
- SiRW seismic roof and VTS wall system
- DzH heavy duty aluminium floor Expansion Joint system
- SiBY seismic car park movement joint system developed for SCENTRE Group New Zealand for Westfield Newmarket.
- VT S thermoplastic gasket wall expansion Joint cover
- Aquo-P watertight expansion seal
- Si TL seismic tile inlay concealed floor Expansion joint
Bernie Scott holds a Commercial Builders qualification and understands the New Zealand building code for Seismic movement. He has over 30 years of experience in design, manufacture and installation of expansion joints, previously working on Christchurch Airport & Edan Park Stadium.
Unison architectural Expansion Joint systems are approved by Scentre Group Design and are specified by Westfield projects.