Can you supply a certification for your fire rated expansion products?

A Unison representative can visit site and provide certification that the Unison fireseals have been installed as per manufacturer’s recommendations. The Unison representative needs an architectural floor plan for markups to accompany this certificate. In Queensland, this certification is provided in the form of a QBCC Form 16. This can only be undertaken by a QBCC Firerating licencee, Building Certifier, or qualified engineer. Unison has the required licence.