Unison Joints are pleased to announce that our diligent and collective efforts have led us to pass our 5th ISO 9001:2015 Audit. This reaffirms our commitment to a Quality Management system.
ISO 9001:2015 certification is an internationally recognised benchmark measure that guarantees the quality of Unisons management systems.
Our Quality Management standards are directed to:-
- Increased Quality and Consistency: – This certification proves we ensure that our services and products consistently meet our customers requirement and our Quality is constantly improved.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: – With consistent improvement of our Quality and processes, Unison can meet and often exceed our customers’ needs more effectivelyand efficiently.
- Greater Employee Engagement: By clearly defining roles & responsibilities we are able to boost employee morale and their job satisfaction
- Competitive Advantage: Our ISO 9001:2015 certification enhances our credibility in the marketplace Globally. Experience proves it serves as a requirement to our customers companies in many industries. It increases further opportunities within the construction industry market.
- Better Operational Efficiency: ISO 9001:2015 provides a framework for streamlining processes, reducing errors, and eliminating unnecessary costs, thus improving operational efficiency and productivity.
- Risk Management: ISO 9001:2015 has a strong focus on risk-based decision making. This helps in identifying and addressing safety risks and mitigate them before they become problems.
- Continuous Improvement: ISO 9001 also emphasizes the importance of continual improvement, which can be applied to safety performance. By continuously monitoring, reviewing, and improving safety procedures, businesses can improve their overall safety performance.